1. Ownership of this website
Under Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the website you are visiting, located under the domain that is now displayed in your browser, belongs to the commercial entity whose details are as follows:
- Name:HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L.
- Address: C/ República Dominicana nº 14, offices 2-3. 35010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
This domain name, its existence and use, have been properly communicated to the Trade Register in which the company is registered.
2. Protection of personal data
Under Law 15/99, Organic, Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the personal data that you could submit via email will be included in a computer file – and, where appropriate, also a paper version – registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) in the General Registry of Data Protection. Its content is the visitors of this website in request of information about the products and/or services that this business/professional advertised, being recipients of information, exclusively authorized staff of this Organization, with the sole purpose of meeting the reported requirements of the potential or current customers regarding the products and/or services marketed.
2.1 Proceedings of access, cancellation, opposition and/or correction
In relation to your personal data submitted to this organisation, you are informed that you have got guaranteed the right of access, cancellation, opposition and rectification, that you can exercise at the above address, in person or through the procedure, which is then exposed.
Entitled to know what state your data; to what kind of treatment are taken: where they were obtained; modify the data if considered as not correct, or initially was but no longer reflect the current realities have changed it, or even completely cancel provided that the latter does not involve sticking with a debt to the organization, previously agreed, or is the consequence of situations mere delinquency when the link between the parties was not free and self motivated by the application of the provision of services by financial to equal pay.
Nor can cancel when their conservation obey, exclusively, to compliance and enforcement of laws on tax and business issues are then current billing purposes and internal control.
In order to exercise these rights, specifically for your application, you will have to notify to the responsible for the file by stating the following:
- Full name of the concerned user, enclosing a photocopy of ID card (or any other document legally valid in order to identify the applicant). In the case of acting on behalf of someone, or a legal person, a photocopy of the document evidencing such representation.
- Request that is based or application based.
- Indication of an address for notification.
- Documents, if any, to demonstrate the merits of the petition.
- Date and signature.
For delivery of such request must use any means that can demonstrate the sending and receiving used of the application.
3. Intellectual Property
The said company owner and owner of this website, so is all the rights of intellectual property which exist or may exist on the design structure and functionality of this web site, including images and content organization.
Reproduction, distribution and/or public communication in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the prior written permission of this business entity.
By this notice, HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L. informs users of its website about its policy of personal data protection so that they determine freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide personal data that may be required or that may be obtained in connection with access or use of the Web.
HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L. reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence. In this case, changes will be announced in this page in reasonable time before implementation.
Files and forms registration
- The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the File as detailed in the information clause in each section that can be collected personal data and which, under applicable law, it is registered in the General Register of Data Protection.
Accuracy and veracity of the data provided
- Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data, and undertake to keep them updated.
- HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the information not produced by itself and the one from another sources, so neither assumes any liability whatsoever for possible damage that may arise from the use of such information.
- HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website and it is able to limit or deny access to such information.
- HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L. is exonerated of liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources outside HEALTHWARE CANARIAS S.L.